About Danne Institute
We unlock Africa’s social, economic prosperity by developing root-caused-based solutions for building effective and inclusive institutions on the continent.
We are also a capacity building organization; we build the research capacity of scholars to contribute to the development of the continent.
We actively engage the public with insights from our research through seminars, breakfast meetings, social media and partnerships with NGOs, Associations, the media etc.
Our Non-Negotiable Values
- Professionalism – we are rigorous in what we do, we keep our word.
- Integrity – our methodology & results can be trusted.
- Respect – We show utmost respect for the human person in all we do.
- Accountability – we are accountable to all our stakeholders.
- Collaboration – we do better, achieve more if we work with others in research activity and the dissemination of research results. We appreciate a diversity of cultures, peoples and opinions. We bring a multidisciplinary approach to our research. We partner with researchers and other organizations to increase our reach and impact.
We lead positive change in Africa by undertaking relevant, rigorous research, building capacity among African scholars and effectively engaging stakeholders with our research findings.
To become the foremost research and capacity building organization in Africa conducting research that positively impacts the African environment and disseminating the research results to bring about sustainable change on the continent